and pagination of any HTML content
DataGrid is a simple and powerful solution to enable
sorting, filtering, and pagination on any page.
- DataGrid library works with any HTML structure using data attributes.
- The library allows the sorting of text and numeric information.
- It has configurable pagination control with a rich set of settings.
- The library supports text filters with multiple modes and options.
- The library has different path filters, like checkboxes, radio buttons, and select controls.
- The library has the support of deep links that generate a unique URL for every controls state combination.
- DataGrid works well with HTML tables, including header sorting, text filtering, and more.
- The library supports multiple instances with different settings and attributes on the same page.
- The library support local storage, session storage and cookies.
- The same control may appear multiple times on the page.
- Controls may be placed anywhere in the document, event in the content items.
- Any HTML content is supported, for example, DIV elements, tables, UL / OK lists, etc.
- DataGrid library can be used with any CSS framework or with custom styles.
- In most cases, the user defines HTML & CSS of controls (the library does not create their structure except pagination control).
- The user ultimately defines all look & feel of the page; DataGrid library has minimal CSS styles.